- Palm oil free & Vegan
- Made with Australian extra virgin olive oil and cold pressed coconut oil, natural Australian clays and charcoal, organic essential oils, organic dried botanicals and other local plant oils such as hemp seed, almond, and macadamia which all have amazing benefits for the skin.
- Made with herbal infusions. These are organic botanicals steeped in olive oil and left to infuse, which extracts the natural therapeutic benefits out of the herbs and transfers them into the oil. This oil is then used in the soap
- Handmade using the traditional cold processed method, with each bar having a 4-6 week curing time which results in a mild and gentle soap bar
- Contain NO synthetic fragrances, artificial colours, preservatives, refined vegetable oils or nasty ingredients
- Gentle enough for sensitive skin
- Recipes created by Amanda Callan, who has a background in herbal medicine and naturopathy
- Church Farm are our local producers and make our favourite Hinterland soaps
Note: As each bar is handcut the shape and appearance may differ from what is shown in the picture, however all bars weigh approx 180g.
For longer lasting soap, please keep your bars dry and in a well drained position in-between uses and away from direct streams of running water.
Eucalyptus with Activated Coconut Charcaol: Activated coconut charcoal (which comes from the shells of coconuts) is used in this bar for its cleansing and purifying benefits, as it binds with dirt and other impurities on the skin. Combined with the Australian native Eucalyptus which has anti-inflammatory properties and a unique fresh and clean aroma, this bar is also gentle enough to use on the face. In fact, it is ideal for acne prone skin. Ingredients: Australian Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Cold Pressed Coconut Oil, Water, Lye, Activated Coconut Charcoal, Eucalyptus Oil, Dried Eucalyptus Leaves
Lavendar with purple clay and lavendar oil: This Lavender & Clay bar combines the calming & soothing properties of lavender with the purifying effects of Brazillian purple clay.Lavender is one of the most popular and widely used herbs of the mint family, and is commonly used in baths to purify the mind and spirit. Being able to breathe in the instant calming and relaxation effects from the lavender plant is truly one of natures wonderful gifts. Ingredients: Australian Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Cold Pressed Coconut Oil, Spring Water, Lye, Solar Infused Lavender Oil, Brazillian Purple Clay, Essential oil, Lavender Buds
Lemon Myrtle with Macadamia Oil: The Lemon Myrtle bar is made using local Lemon Myrtle, as well as local Macadamia oil. When used on the skin, lemon myrtle acts as a powerful cleanser and helps to balance the skin’s natural oils, without stripping them away. Lemon myrtle also has astringent and antibacterial properties. Macadamia oil is high in monounsaturated fatty acids, which are very moisturising, regenerating and softening on the skin. The linoleic acid (omega 6) in macadamia nut oil also helps to restore the skin’s barrier function. Ingredients:Australian Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Cold Pressed Coconut Oil, Water, Lye, Macadamia Oil, Dried Lemon Myrtle Leaves, Lemon Myrtle Essential Oil
Peppermint with hemp seed oil: Peppermint has long been used as a skin tonic, cooling down inflammation and acting as a gentle, refreshing cleanser. Not only great for the skin, peppermint is revered as a comforting and invigorating scent for the psyche. This bar also contains locally sourced hemp seed oil, which is a great non-clogging oil that is packed with fatty acids that have been shown to reduce inflammation and encourage skin growth and new cell regeneration. This bar is particularly great for tired muscles and mental fatigue. Ingredients: Australian Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Cold Pressed Coconut Oil, Spring Water, Lye, Hemp seed oil, Peppermint Essential Oil, Dried Peppermint Leaf
Rose with Australian pink clay and almond oil: Australian Pink Clay is full of silica and trace minerals and is used to maintain an even textured skin, as well as improving skin elasticity (plus it makes the nicest shade of pink without the use of artificial colours!)The scent of this bar comes from Rose Geranium essential oil, which has a very pleasant and uplifting aroma and has been shown to reduce inflammation and irritation of the skin. Sweet almond oil is added for its skin nourishing benefits as it is high in vitamin E, which helps to keep skin cells healthy and retain moisture. This bar also works beautifully as a face bar. Ingredients: Australian Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Cold Pressed Coconut Oil, Water, Lye, Australian Pink Clay, Sweet Almond Oil, Rose Geranium Essential Oil, Dried Organic Rose